Buying or selling a home is one of the biggest deals most of us ever make. We want to make it as easy for you as we can and will do all we can to make sure that everything goes smoothly.
This Charter tells you what to expect from us.
The CLC Code of Conduct
The Council for Licensed Conveyancers (CLC) has introduced a new Code of Conduct for all Conveyancing firms who deal with buying and selling property.
We are a CLC Regulated Company, which means that we meet the high standards required by the CLC to ensure that we give our clients a professional and quality conveyancing service.
What you can expect from us:
- When you contact us to discuss your sale or purchase we will explain clearly the steps in the process and what you can expect from your Conveyancer
- We will tell you what the costs will be
- We will keep you informed of progress in your sale and purchase
- We will work in line with the CLC Code of Conduct
- Treat you fairly
- Be polite and professional
- Respond promptly to your enquiries
- Tell you about any problems as soon as we are aware of them
- Ask for your feedback on our service
If you want to complain about a Conveyancer, please ask for details of our firm’s complaints procedure.